This is a post for sharing links to people who write nice things about Hell on $5 a Day on their blogs, MySpace sites, FaceBook sites, etc. If you write something positive about Hell on $5 a Day, send me the link at email@example.com and I'll post it here (so long as it's a nice mention on a site with family-friendly, non-spammy content). Please note, this is not a guaranteed backlink for SEO purposes, but a thank you to people who are honestly interested in helping me spread the word.
If you link to it, please link to http://www.brainhandles.com/2008/11/26/hell-on-5-a-day-intro-and-chapter-1/. That's the place for people to start.
These Are Them
- Karma Girl found my new listing on the Web Fiction Guide and gave "Hell on $5 A Day a nod on her blog.
- Cathie Walker, Queen of the Internet and arbiter of all that is cool, gave me a link on Silly Buddies.
- T.L. Collins, author of the amazingly funny (and well-drawn) "Bullfinch" web comic, blogged a recommendation for the novel and also put it in the "stuff I read" links on his site.
- Music maven and all around good guy Mike Brinkerhoff called my novel "a good read". Yes, I did win his 80s music contest. The prize was blueberry cheesecake fudge.
- Rhan gave me a shout out. "Always an entertaining read." Nice!
- Baxil (pronounced bakh-HEEL') just launched an "Other Webserials" links section at his online novel, Legend of Hero, and Hell on $5 A Day is the first recipient of a link. Thanks!